Are you planning to redesign your powder room and looking for bathroom design ideas? Are you designing a new powder room in your house? Or are you simply trying to give your house a different feel? Well, whatever it is, designing a powder room to look different is relatively easy and quick and the options available to you are endless. Here are five easy tips for designing a powder room.
Different color ceiling
The easiest most common powder room decoration tip is to have the ceiling different color from the walls. Whether you have tiles on the walls or whether your walls are all painted choosing a pastel color for the ceiling is the best way to get a different feel and add more elegance and soften the feeling of the bathroom. Some bathroom color ideas include pastels, or going rusty vintage, of course classic white and silver is also an option. Another option in this area is drywall repair. Click here for more information on drywall repair nashville tn.
Why not go creative with the sink? Perhaps choose a sink that is not a sink? There are many types of furniture that you can choose and repurpose as sinks. Look at vintage and second hand shops for ideas.
Another very common powder room decoration is lamps and chandeliers. Hanging from the ceiling or simply on the wall, it is a very easy way to add some style to the powder room. Chandeliers come in all shapes, sizes and colors and it is very easy to get something to match, the rest of the decorations you choose for your bathroom. You can choose something to match the bathroom color ideas that you have decided on or something vintage if you choose to go with that look.
This may require some additional plumbing if your powder room is already done, but the faucet, its shape and location are some things you can get creative with. One option is to mount the faucet on the wall, this will elevate it slight away from the sink and give the bathroom a more elegant look.
Arts on the wall
Finally, you can use one of the most common and yet creative ways of decorating your powder room which is mounting art on the well. This is the easiest part and is also a lot of fun because it means that you can pick and choose you art and its color and even potentially change if you decide to later redesign your powder room or if you find something more appropriate or that matches better. Art can be accessorized with frames as well.
Designing bathrooms is really fun and sometimes is an easy way to change something in your house without having to do a lot of work on the entire house. There are many ideas out there for designing powder room and the styles and options are endless. If you want to make a change in your house or want to give a different style to your powder room, check out bathroom design ideas and let the fun begin.
The bathroom may be the most hidden part of your house, but it doesn’t mean you are going to leave it as it is after taking a hot bath or a hot shower. This is a place where you can express positive and negative feelings alike with no one listening or disturbing you. A small room where you can seek refuge after a sad event or a frustrating loss. You cannot afford to look at it every day dull and lifeless. As a renowned painter in Brentwood TN, we can provide you with some insight. So, in order to give it life, here are some ideas for small bathrooms to experience a makeover:
- Decide on the architectural theme or concept of your small bathroom. It could be ancient or contemporary depending on your taste.
- Choose bathroom color ideas for ceiling, wall, and floor. Light colors are usually ideal when buying wood and tiles for your bathroom. They are healthy to your eyes and give you a soothing and relaxing feeling.
- Installing adjustable dim and glow lighting is one of the good ideas for small bathrooms. The kind of environment, while you are taking a bath, can be not too dark or not so blinding. Just enough for your eyes to handle.
- Place a bonsai or a flower pot on a corner. It will make you feel that you are communing with nature while it provides absorption of oxygen and carbon dioxide in a balanced environment. The green plant or flower should match your bathroom color ideas.
- Place on a dual mirror for added style and convenience. It is one of the good ideas for small bathrooms. The user can see his whole body when both facing and turning on his back.
- Add an extraordinary painting inside it. Any form of art can lighten up your spirits and will help you have a positive outlook on It should also match your bathroom color ideas.
- Compliment it with hanging lights or small chandeliers. The effects of lighting in your small bathroom can be very healthy not only for your eyes but also for your brain and heart. By illuminating your body, you create the idea of positive acceptance and appreciation of yourself.
- Create an audio or video entertainment for a change. Placing a single speaker or a small screen in front of you lets you sing along with your favorite songs or watch a movie forget that time is running so fast while you are cleaning and sanitizing your physical being.
- Buy extra towels and a reliable holder for them. Using clean towels every time you take a bath adds more comfort and style to your personal hygiene.
- A cabinet and a drawer for extra storage. While you keep yourself clean every day, you also make sure that all the necessary cleaning and sanitizing materials are ready when you need them to maintain your small bathroom.
Do not exclude placing a bathtub as part of your small bathroom designs. An automatic faucet or the elegant marble lavatory is good ideas for small bathrooms. Lastly, all your paraphernalia should match the standards of bathroom color ideas. Call the top painter in Franklin TN today for more ideas.